Here are 10 random facts about Kellie, which we hope you find interesting!
- lived in Kenya for a year on a graduate exchange program with AIESEC.
- isn’t a fan of cheese or chocolate!
- was school captain at Randwick Primary School.
- can swim 1km in 30mins (on a good day).
- got selected to be a youth emissary for the United National Development Program – only 1 of 12 people worldwide.
- doesn’t drink coffee.
- was chased by an elephant while on a walking safari in Botswana!
- has skydived (once).
- considers her career highlights so far to be setting up the Centre of Eye Health (a world-first, diagnostic centre for the early detection of eye disease) and running the Western Sydney Young Women’s Leadership Program.
- got married on a beach in Vincentia.